Find an ADHD specialist or private clinic | Could it be ADHD?

Find an ADHD specialist

ADHD specialist finder

If you think you may be one of the estimated 1 million Canadian adults affected by ADHD, start by making an appointment to see your family physician. You will be able to ask for a referral to an ADHD specialist or talk to him/her about a private clinic that can perform ADHD evaluations for adults.

ADHD specialists and private clinics have extensive experience in treating ADHD. Services at private clinics do not require a referral from your physician, but may not be covered by insurance plans, so be sure to check costs ahead of time as they can vary from clinic to clinic.

You can also take a 2-minute quiz to see if you may have ADHD.

Take the Quiz