As long as you can remember, have you:1,2
- Had difficulty getting organized?
- Been a daydreamer?
- Acted impulsively?
- Felt irritable?
- Had problems remembering appointments or obligations?
- Fidgeted or squirmed with your hands or feet when you have to sit down for a long time?
- Had difficulty concentrating on what people say to you, even when they are speaking to you directly?
- Been distracted by activity or noise around you?
- Had difficulty unwinding and relaxing when you have time to yourself?